Mexico.- This day, low pressure channels over the northeast and west of the national territory and instability in the upper atmosphere will cause showers and lstrong rains to very strong punctuals, electric shocks and possible hail fall in areas of the northeast, north and west of Mexico.
On the other hand, tropical wave No. 30 will travel the east, south and gradually the center of the Mexican republic, causing heavy showers and punctual rains and electric shocks in these regions.
Also, a very hot environment will remain with temperatures of 40 to 45 ° C in areas of Baja California and Sonora.
Rain forecast for today September 15, 2021:
- Heavy rains with very strong occasional rains (50 to 75 mm): Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Jalisco and Nayarit.
- Intervals of showers with strong punctual rains (25 to 50 mm): Durango, Querétaro, State of Mexico, Oaxaca and Chiapas.
- Showers intervals (5 to 25 mm): Sonora, Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Hidalgo, Veracruz, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Mexico City, Morelos, Colima, Michoacán, Guerrero, Tabasco, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Isolated rains (0.1 to 5 mm): Coahuila and Campeche.
- Possible hail fall: Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Jalisco and Guanajuato.
- The rains could be accompanied by electric shocks, strong winds and falling hail that could generate landslides and floods.
Forecast of minimum temperatures for today September 15, 2021:
- Minimum temperatures of 0 to 5 ° C and possible frosts: mountainous areas of Chihuahua, Durango, State of Mexico, Puebla and Tlaxcala.
Forecast of maximum temperatures for today September 15, 2021:
- Maximum temperatures of 40 to 45 ° C: Baja California and Sonora.
- Maximum temperatures of 35 to 40 ° C: Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
Read more: They register an explosion in Popocatepetl; ash column exceeds a thousand meters in height
Wind forecast for today September 15, 2021:
- Wind with gusts of 50 to 60 km / h: Baja California, Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas and Isthmus of Tehuantepec.