AARFS, AC NEWSLETTER
With the commitment to provide quality and trustworthy services in the agricultural sector, AARFS AC makes available to our partners as well as to agricultural producers in the region, the services of the Credit area for this autumn-winter 2021/22 agricultural cycle, we have a variety of commercial and accord credits with preferential rates, in addition, we have technical assistance service specialized in caring for your crops, agricultural insurance and inputs such as seed for sowing, fertilizer and diesel, among others. Therefore, we invite you to visit our parent hardware store, where you will find a wide variety of articles and mechanical workshop services. For more information, call the numbers (668) 815-4447 for the credit area and the sales area (668) 812-3349.
• For your next bean planting, AARFS AC offers you bean seed variety Azufrado Higuera Certified by the National Seed Inspection and Certification Service (SNICS) and analyzed by the UTEFI phytosanitary laboratory of the Local Board of Plant Health of the Valley del Fuerte, guaranteeing its germination parameters, vigor, physical and varietal purity, among others. Ensure the profitability of your crop with our certified quality seed! For more information, please go to our Sales area and / or call (668) 812-3349.
• We remind partner producers that AARFS AC through its Central Machinery Specialized in Sustainable Agriculture, has at its disposal various agricultural equipment such as subsoil scarifier, shredder, strip till, fertilizer, seeder and sprinkler, all of them mainly focused on the Conservation Tillage or Minimum Tillage practice. For more information, please contact the Agricultural Research area at: (668) 812-4396.
• In monitoring the storage of dams at the state level, they currently register 8,500 million cubic meters with 55% above their level of conservation capacity, with practically the same amount of water that they stored last year on the same date with a volume of 8,510 million cubic meters. Regarding the system of regional dams integrated by the Luis Donaldo Colosio, Miguel Hidalgo and Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez, they have a storage of 3,792 mm3, registering 58% of their conservation capacity, while last year to the same date there were 3,956 mm3. It is expected that in this month of September the northern zone can reach and exceed the storage records of last year to the same date.
• According to the monthly Supply and Demand report prepared by the USDA, corn had a bearish result due to the estimate of the world harvest of this cereal for the next cycle 2021/22 of 1,198 million tons (MDT), above of the 1,186 MDT projected last year. Meanwhile, countries like the United States, China and Argentina raised their production forecasts by 6, 5 and 2 million tons respectively, increasing world corn inventories by 13 million tons to 297.30 million tons. The current price for the Sinaloa crop for the next cycle, future July / 22, without bases, is $ 209.05 / ton.
Read more: Agricultural planning, with current water availability similar to the previous cycle
• Regarding wheat, in the Supply and Demand report, the USDA projects the world wheat harvest for 2021/22 at 780 million tons, up from the 777 million of the August estimate. Final cereal stocks worldwide are forecast at 283 million tons compared to 279 last month and 292 million in the previous cycle. Wheat production in the United States remains at the same levels of 46 million tons, so the market behaved slightly bearish. The current price for the Sinaloa harvest for the next cycle, future July / 22, without bases, is $ 253.43 dollars / ton.