CDMX.- Through this page you will see the Live broadcast of the Cry of Independence headed by President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, from the National Palace, in front of the Zócalo in Mexico City.
To carry out this event, the closure of various streets of the Historic Center of the CDMX. Also, in the Plinth In the capital, a model was built that imitates a pyramid of Tenochtitlan.
In this model, a videomapping will be made, that is, projections that will give color and life to the Zócalo de la Mexico City, maintaining a respect for the national colors.
It should be noted that the celebration of September 15 will take place without the presence of the people in the Zócalo, since Covid-19 infections do not allow massive acts in Mexico City.
So for the second consecutive year, the president of Mexico Andrés Manuel López Obrador will be giving the Cry of Independence without an audience, more than that of some officials who attend the event from the National Palace.
However, this event will be broadcast through the different social networks of the Federal Government, and although there will be no public, the spectacular visual presentation that will be held in the empty Zócalo has not been suspended.
Program September 15, ceremony of the Cry of Independence. National Palace.
- 22:51 Starts live broadcast.
- 22:52 Video allusive to the founding, resistance and Independence of Mexico
- 22:55 Flag Escort of the Heroic Military College begins tour of the Reception Hall.
- 22:57 Ambassadors Room. Touch of Silence. President Andrés Manuel López Obrador leads minute of silence for the victims of COVID-19.
- 22:59 President López Obrador greets the escort, receives the National Flag and goes to the main balcony.
- 23:00 Cry of Independence
- 23:06 Videomapping Mexico Tenochtitlan.
- 23:11 Video Mapping 2.
- 23:24 Pyrotechnics.
- 23:31 Musical piece.