Sinaloa.- The Ministry of Health of Sinaloa reported that 89 new infections and 19 deaths as a result of the covid-19 in the entity, which is in yellow of the epidemiological traffic light.
The cases of contagion have fallen in recent days, although the number that is reported is still worrying.
The state agency reported a historical accumulation of 70,335 confirmed cases and a total of 8,337 deaths from coronavirus in Sinaloa, which caused the pandemic that keeps many countries in the world in emergency and alert.
The new infections were registered in the municipalities: Ahome 26, Guasave 20, El Fuerte 14, Salvador Alvarado 11, Culiacán 5, Elota 4, Cósala 4, Badiraguato 3 and Mazatlán 2.
As for the most recent deaths, they are 5 from Ahome, Elota 4, Guasave 3, Mazatlán 2, El Fuerte 2, Sinaloa 1, Choix 1 and Navolato 1.
The Ministry of Health reported that 80 patients were discharged, so there are currently a total of 61,109 people recovered after having acquired this viral disease.
Likewise, it was announced that there are 889 active cases of covid-19 in the state, with Ahome being the municipality that concentrates the most, with 246, followed by Culiacán 170, Guasave 139, Mazatlán 64, El Fuerte 51, Salvador Alvarado 45, Navolato 40, Elota 27, Cosalá 27, Sinaloa 21, Angostura 19, Rosario 10, Escuinapa 9, Badiraguato 9, Mocorito 7 and Choix 5.
The only municipalities that currently do not have active cases are Concordia and San Ignacio.
The health authorities also reported that there are 627 suspected cases of coronavirus in the state, of which Culiacán concentrates 297.
The Ministry of Health detailed that there is an availability of 88 percent of covid beds in the state.
Read more: Quirino Ordaz Coppel gives the last cry of independence from his administration in Sinaloa
Deaths recorded in the state
1. 59-year-old female died on September 3 in HG Guasave (hypertensive)
1. 80-year-old male died on September 11 at IMSS Los Mochis (diabetic)
2. 73-year-old female died on September 12 at IMSS Los Mochis (hypertensive)
1. 50-year-old male died on September 10 at IMSS Los Mochis
1. 57-year-old female died on September 10 at IMSS Culiacán (diabetic)
2. 83-year-old female died on September 10 at IMSS Culiacán (diabetic)
3. 84-year-old female died on September 10 at IMSS Culiacán (diabetic)
4. 69-year-old male died on September 12 at IMSS Culiacán (hypertensive)
1. 76-year-old male died on August 21 in Sedena (diabetic)
2. 54-year-old female died on August 30 in Sedena (hypertensive)
1. 91-year-old male died on September 11 at IMSS Guasave (diabetic)
2. 54-year-old male died on September 9 in Issste Los Mochis (obesity)
3. 44-year-old male died on September 6 in HG Guasave (hypertensive)
1. 59-year-old male died on September 12 at IMSS Culiacán (hypertensive)
1. 76-year-old male died on September 16 at IMSS Los Mochis (hypertensive)
2. 44-year-old male died on September 12 at IMSS Higuera (obesity)
3. 52-year-old male died on September 11 at IMSS Ahome (hypertensive)
4. 61-year-old male died on September 10 at IMSS Los Mochis (diabetic)
5. 56-year-old female died on September 11 at IMSS Los Mochis (obesity).